felting, natural dyeing tutorials, learn to felt step by step beginners experienced feltmakers

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Eco printed T-shirt

This is my first cotton T-shirt  that I eco printed and like a lot. All the others are not so great. I used bottle brush, the red one, eucalyptus leaves and onion skins. It is also the first one that I try that isn't my size. Oh well, I will make it fit. I have some recycled cotton sheet fabric that is dyed in the same bath, I might combine both of them into a dress. The first image is the back and the second is the front. 
The T-shirt was mordanted in soy milk and egg.

 

2 comments:

Terriea Kwong said...

Both sides are gorgeous. I've never got the pretty prints on cotton as yours. May be I didn't soak it in soy milk before.

lizet frijters said...

Thanks for visiting, Terrie. This is also my first great result on cotton. Soy milk is really great for eco print.

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs